Lisbon Portugal is home to several world-famous landmarks.
They include a beautiful palace, castle and a historic tower.
The most famous city landmarks are listed below:
- Avenida da Liberdade (Elegant Lisbon Boulevard)
- Bairro Alto (Hilltop Community and Viewpoint)
- Baixa Quarter (Commercial Centre)
- Discoveries Memorial (Padrão dos Descobrimentos)
- Lisbon City Hall (Câmara Municipal)
- Mafra National Palace (Palácio Nacional de Mafra)
- National Palace of Sintra (Palácio Nacional)
- Old Quarter (Alfama District)
- Palace Square (Terreiro do Paco)
- Praça do Comércio (Trade Square)
- Tower of Belem (Torre de Belém)